Made from super-soft biodegradable modal and cotton, these cozy boxer briefs give you secure mid-length coverage in a classic boxer fit. Featuring a customizable and removable foam packer situated inside the fabric pouch of the boxers, a natural-looking bulge is easily created each time you wear the underwear. This timeless garment shape flatters all body types and sizes range from XS-6XL. The waistband fits securely, creating a snug and secure fit. Soft elastic in the leg seam keeps these trunks from riding up and helps prevent chafing. Perfect mid-length coverage you can trust.
- Made from Biodegradable Modal fabrics (45%), Cotton (50%), Elastane (5%)
- One firm foam packer included with each pair of underwear, easily customized to the size and shape of your liking. Also compatible with other non-STP packers.
- Not compatible with STP packers
- Closable pouch with a small button to secure your foam packer
- Available in sizes ranging from XS to 6XL
- 100% safe and secure to wear during all activities including swimming and working out
- Hand wash each pair of underwear and foam packer with soap and water, or machine wash at 30⁰C and allow to air dry
- Worldwide Shipping on all apparel
How long does it take to ship?
Within Europe 1-6 Day Shipping.
International 7-12 Day Shipping.
Please be aware that there are delays due to COVID-19.
Once your shipment has been sent out, you will receive an email with a tracking link and information about your shipment. You can check the link for any updates on your shipment.
Paxsies is a team with diverse backgrounds and identities dedicated to making underwear products for everyone, all around the world. The world is changing rapidly, and more people worldwide have finally found the words to describe who they are and the freedom to openly express themselves. They believe that feeling comfortable and complete in your own skin is extremely important, and that simple things, like putting on a pair of underwear, can have more of a positive impact than one might think.
From both personal experience and listening to people’s stories, they understand the struggles and challenges that many people face and believe that to create a world in which everybody feels welcome and represented, we need change.